Nick and Jo are flying into San Francisco. Wikipedia describes it as the leading financial and cultural center of Northern California, but I guess that when most of us think of San Francisco we think of steep hills, cable cars, the Golden Gate Bridge and one other thing. And that other thing is the answer to today’s question.
The prize is a year’s membership of Adobe® Creative Cloud™. It’s a great way to access any of the Adobe Creative Suite® 6 desktop applications and online services for a very reasonable monthly fee. You also get the latest features as soon as they’re released.
To enter just tweet the answer to the following question.
‘Triple A in CLTRZ’
Your tweet should include the following text to be in with a chance of winning.
‘@AstuteGraphics Triple A in CLTRZ gives [your answer here] #agusa #competition’
Still guessing? We’ll tweet some more clues before the competition ends, follow @AstuteGraphics to stay in the loop.
Previous competition winner
Randomly drawn winner @DV8info who correctly guessed Jo’s favourite sport is Tennis, you win an Inkling from the awesome Wacom. Send us your address and contact details and we’ll get your prize to you as soon as we get back in the UK.
Thank you to everyone else who entered, better luck this time.
Rules and information
- Answers accepted through Twitter only. Blog comments will not be accepted
- Your answer should be tweeted exactly as specified. Except you replace [your answer here] with your answer, obviously!
- The winner will be picked at random after 4pm BST (8am PDT / 11am EDT) on Monday and announced on the blog and Twitter
- Entering twice is not allowed – we’ll disregard both entries if you do
- Entry not allowed if you work for Astute Graphics, that means you Jo
Follow us if you want to be the first to know about the latest Adobe Illustrator tutorials and articles. Vectorboom team works for you!