We’re putting a $1000 bounty on the heads of Envato’s most wanted file type – Illustrator Actions on GraphicRiver. The first 40 files uploaded (and subsequently approved) to GraphicRiver each get $25 (with a maximum of 4 files or $100 per author).
Examples of What We’re Looking For
In short, it’s a race to see who can quickly submit quality content based on the following criteria:
- Date Posted: April 12, 2012
- Prizes: 40 winning files will get a share of $1,000 of prizes! 40 x $25 "cash” (payable ONLY via either PayPal or Moneybookers/Skrill).
- Maximum Prizes per Author: 4
- Closing Date: May 10, 2012 (12 p.m. Central US Time)
- Files We’re Looking For: Illustrator Actions that automate the creation of dynamic and dazzling graphical content! Our sister-site VectorTuts+ has a great tutorial on how to create Illustrator Actions if you’re not sure how to create them.
- Files MUST be submitted to our AddOns > Illustrator > Actions category.
- Multiple submissions from the same author must all be different to one another.
- You are NOT allowed to recreate existing Illustrator Styles and submit them to the Actions category.
- Normal GraphicRiver upload instructions apply
- By entering this contest, you MUST sign and agree to keep any WINNING entries online for a minimum of 2 years: http://www.formstack.com/forms/envato-envatos_most_wanted_entry_agreement See form for full details. This form MUST be completed PRIOR to uploading your items to GraphicRiver if you wish your item(s) to be eligible for Envato’s Most Wanted
- DO NOT post submissions to this thread. We will be keeping an eye on the category instead to see submissions.
Where Files Should be Submitted
GraphicRiver > AddOns > Illustrator > Actions
It’s as simple as that! The first 40 files to be uploaded (and subsequently approved) based on the above requirements win! Please note that we have some more specific rules to outline and clarify:
Follow us if you want to be the first to know about the latest Adobe Illustrator tutorials and articles. Vectorboom team works for you!