|Boin Adobe for a live webcast April 23 at 10:00 an pacific time to hear how Adobe is reinventing the creative process and be the first to experience the latest innovations within Adobe Creative Cloud and Adobe Creative Suite 6. |
What is Adobe Creative Cloud ?
Adobe Creative Cloud is a new subscription offering from Adobe. When it becomes available, it will give members access to a creative hub
where they can explore, create, publish, and share their work using
Adobe Creative Suite® desktop applications, Adobe Touch Apps, and Adobe
services together for a complete ideation-to-publishing experience.
Adobe Creative Cloud will be everything you need, everywhere you work —
starting at US$49.99 per month.
The vision for Adobe Creative Cloud is to turn previously difficult,
disparate workflows into one intuitive, natural experience so our
customers can create freely and deliver ideas on any desktop, tablet, or
Is Creative Cloud a replacement for Adobe’s traditional creative products and suite editions?
No, Creative Cloud is not a replacement for Adobe’s individual
Creative Suite products and suite editions. Adobe will continue to
develop and sell its individual CS products — with new releases planned
in 2012 — and customers can purchase them via the Adobe online stores or
through their favorite reseller.
Customers opting to subscribe to Creative Cloud will receive
additional benefits with their membership compared to traditional
desktop software purchases. You’ll not only get all your favorite
traditional CS tools, but also new features, products, and services as
soon as Adobe releases them. Rather than wait 12, 18, or 24 months for
"new stuff” from Adobe, you can access and use new releases the minute
they are available.
What are the components of Adobe Creative Cloud?
Adobe Creative Cloud offers all your favorite Creative Suite
desktop applications (Adobe Photoshop®, InDesign®, Illustrator®,
Dreamweaver®, and more), new Adobe Touch Apps, and collaboration
features that will enable you to go beyond content creation on the
desktop to creating and publishing across channels and media.
When full membership plans become available later this year, Creative
Cloud membership options are expected to include the following:
- All the Creative Suite desktop tools — Download and use your
favorite CS tools — both the Mac OS and Windows® versions — or work with
new products you’ve always wanted to try — including new Adobe Edge and Adobe Muse software.
- Adobe Touch Apps: Capture
and iterate on your idea on your iPad or Android™ tablet and then sync
your work to your CS desktop application, where you can refine your
- Device and PC sync — Keep all your creative files in sync no matter where you are or what device you're using.
- Cloud storage — Store up to 20GB of data that you can access from virtually anywhere.
- Adobe Business Catalyst® — Build and manage your business online (special members edition).
- Adobe Typekit — Access thousands of cloud-based web fonts.
- Adobe Digital Publishing Suite, Single Edition* — Deliver iPad apps such as brochures without writing code or relying on developers.
- Community training and support — Get answers to your technical questions, or access members' wisdom on the best way to tackle a new project.
- Social capabilities* — Connect with peers, share your work, and inspire others.
For more information see the Adobe Web site
Follow us if you want to be the first to know about the latest Adobe Illustrator tutorials and articles. Vectorboom team works for you!