Advertise    Write for Us

Vectorboom

relationships in the 21st century - Illustrator Forum

New messages / Members / Forum rules / Search / RSS
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: jaroslav  
Illustrator Forum » Questions » Vector Graphics » relationships in the 21st century
relationships in the 21st century
nemiissisDate: Friday, 2019 Aug 16, 10:04 | Message # 1
Group: Human
Hi guys. Sorry for the offtopic and for a very strange topic but I don’t know what topic to write and ask a question.. The fact is that in college I study the issue of generation of millenials and how they build relationships in the 21st century. I wanted to ask you how effective dating is on the Internet? Who using online dating sites found his wife for example? I would be very grateful for the answers.

Jonh_GaargDate: Saturday, 2019 Aug 17, 12:19 | Message # 2
yes, absolutely, I think that online dating sites are a great way to meet a girl. You can use the experience of other users to find the most suitable site or application.

nemiissisDate: Saturday, 2019 Aug 17, 23:45 | Message # 3
Quote Jonh_Gaarg ()
yes, absolutely, I think that online dating sites are a great way to meet a girl. You can use the experience of other users to find the most suitable site or application.

maybe u are right. I used to use Tinder and a couple of other applications on the advice of friends. Now, among other things, I would like to study this topic a little from a scientific point of view. I'm thinking about using Dating sites other than Tinder. Found one interesting review, for example abot meetwives website - https://hookupmasters.com/adult-dating-sites/meetwives-review/ Perhaps, who any of our already was registered on such sites, share their experience please? Although, to be honest, I don't believe I'm gonna be able to find a girl for a serious relationship. But I believe that this will help me in writing my work.

QuchoulDate: Thursday, 2019 Aug 22, 09:33 | Message # 4
Thank you very much for sharing the information.

Illustrator Forum » Questions » Vector Graphics » relationships in the 21st century
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Subscribe Now!
RSS feed twitter
Username
Password
Recent Consultations
How to Create a Media Player User Interface in Illustrator
Deal of the Week: 2000+ Royalty Free Cartoon Vectors – only $27!
Overview: InkScribe Preferences
Creation of a Realistic 3D Calculator in Illustrator
Free vector - USA Independence Day